Working With Charts
Add Charts to your Dashboard to visualize data and queries.
Charts are excellent for visualizing data, especially, changes over time or comparing different data sources. Arctype supports all kinds of charts, from bar and line to more specialized types like heat maps and pie charts.
If necessary, you can also very easily convert your chart into a table, and vice versa.
- 1.Choose Chart from the right sidebar. Then drag to your dashboard.
SELECT DATA SOURCE
- 3.Choose a saved query or transform.
4. Select your chart type in the right sidebar.
5. Drag columns to represent the x and y-axis of your chart.
- 1.Use the SELECT command to query a table, such as
SELECT * FROM customers
- 2.Run the query, and then click Chart in the menu above the SQL editor.
- 3.Select your chart type in the right sidebar.
- 4.Drag columns to represent the x and y-axis of your chart.
- 5.Click + Add Chart to Dashboard in the menu above the SQL editor.
- 6.Choose your dashboard from the dropdown.