Working with Tables
Tables allow you to treat your data like a spreadsheet in dashboards.
Tables are great for displaying data, but they are also an excellent method to link components to query or HTTP requests. From the dashboard, you can create a table, add a table action (an event that happens when you interact with a table), and link other components to cells in the table.
If necessary, you can also very easily convert your table into a chart, and vice versa.
- 1.Choose Table from the right sidebar. Then drag to your dashboard.
SELECT DATA SOURCE
- 3.Choose a saved query or transform.
Add a Table to a Dashboard and populate it with data from a Query.
- 1.Use the SELECT command to query a table, such as
SELECT * FROM persons
- 2.Run the query, and then click Add Table to Dashboard.
- 3.Chose your dashboard from the dropdown.
- 4.Name your dashboard
Add a Table to a Dashboard from Query view.