What to do when things go wrong.
- Try to refresh the page by pressing
shift + cmd/ctrl + R
- Reach out to Arctype Support by selecting the
Chat with Supportoption from the
On rare occasions, you may encounter a blank workspace or an error that does not clear. To resolve this you can close the app and delete the local state in these ways on different platforms:
- Mac. Open the Terminal and run
rm -rf ~/Library/Application\ Support/arctype
- Linux. Open the Terminal and run
rm -rf ~/.config/Arctype
- Windows. Open the Cmd prompt and run
rmdir C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Arctype /s /q
- Web. Open the developer console by right clicking in the browser window, clicking Inspect, then selecting the Console tab. Once in the console tab, type
localStorage.clear()in the prompt and press Enter.
After running this command reopen Arctype - or refresh if you are on the web - and sign back in.